Buy Weatherby Vanguard Camilla Wilderness Green/Black Bolt Action Rifle – 7mm-08 Remington – 20in Online
Weatherby Vanguard Camilla Wilderness Green/Black Bolt Action Rifle – 7mm-08 Remington – 20in – The Vanguard Camilla Rifle—“designed by women, built by Weatherby”—incorporates a high comb, along with a number of other features that make this rifle superbly comfortable to shoot. The buttstock is angled away from the body, which is a better fit for the female anatomy and nestles easily into the shoulder. The slim pistol grip has a shorter grip-to-trigger reach, ideal for slightly smaller hands, and the 13-inch length of pull (LOP) and slender fore-end reduce overall weight and length without compromising feel and balance. A combination that makes this a super-fast-handling rifle that is also easy to carry.
All Vanguard rifles are guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99in or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) from a cold barrel when used with Weatherby factory or premium ammunition within Two-Years of Verified Purchase Date to Original Purchaser.
- Adjustable Match Quality, Two-Stage Trigger
- Fluted Bolt Body
- One-Piece Machined Bolt Body
- Fully Enclosed Bolt Sleeve
- 3-Position Safety
- Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Hinged Floorplate
- Stock Is Made Specifically To Fit Women
- Length Of Pull Shortened To 13in
- Grip Angle Has Been Changed And Made More Slim And A Slight Trigger Finger Guide Groove Has Been Added For Improved Grip Ergonomics
- Shorter, Slimmer Forearm And Grip With Right Side Palm Swell For Better Balance And Fit
- A Higher Comb To Properly Align A Shooters Eye With Optics
- Green Hand-Laid Fiberglass Stock With Black Webbing
- Recoil Pad Has Been Given A Negative Angle, Has Been Reduced In Size, And The Toe Canted Away From The Body To Better Fit A Woman’s Shoulder
- Matte, Bead Blasted, Blued Finish
- Cold Hammer Forged 20in Barrel
- #1 Contour
|SIGHTS||Drilled & Tapped For Scope Base|
|STOCK MATERIAL||Fiberglass With Black Webbing|
There are no reviews yet.